Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Two Kids = Two Times the Fun & Two Times the...

SICKNESS!!!!

The good news is that Drew is MUCH better. The bad news is that Clayton is now feeling like crud. Stink!!! I guess that's just life with two kiddos, right?


Isn't he pitiful?!?!?

I took Drew to the pediatrician for his follow up appointment on Tuesday. He had gained back 8 of the 12 oz that he lost over the weekend. So, that was reassuring. The NP said that he sounded better and should be back to 100% within a few days. He still has his cough, so she wants him to stay on the breathing treatments through the end of the week.

Doesn't he look so much better? He has his color back and his eyes are bright again.

Thanks to all who have prayed us through this past week. Hopefully, Clayton will kick this junk way faster than Drew did since he is bigger and stronger. Keep your fingers crossed!

I'm off to wipe down my entire house, top to bottom, with Chlorox wipes and sterilize anything that will stand still!

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Am I seeing a tint of red in Mr. Drew's hair? Please say I am!!!!!

So glad he's feeling better and hope that Clayton kicks the crud quick!

Albus Adventures said...

I hope our other lil' guy is feeling better SUPER fast!

Gran said...

i'm thankful Drew is better. Ping-onging with siblings is the pits!
Hang in there. I love you ALL.