Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another homebound weekend....

The boys are both feeling much better - almost back to 100%. We decided to play it safe, though, and spent most of the weekend at home. We did venture out to eat dinner on Saturday night, but that was about it.

In this troubling economy, I think that Kleenex stock has got to be a safe option if you are looking to improve your portfolio. Heaven knows that we have spent some big bucks on tissues lately. :)
Sweet Drew is perfectly content hangin' out on his play mat that Santa brought him. And, yes Cindy, his hair does have a reddish tint. I'm pretty sure that he is going to have beautiful strawberry blond locks. I can't wait to see it grow in!


Clayton came into the living room and said, "Dad, do I look AWESOME or what?!?!"
Wade replied, "Actually, you look a bit like a speed skater." What a hoot!
Our two little monkeys in their big brother/little brother shirts
A green & brown Mommy/sons picture
This boy LOVES his Papa!
I bought Drew some Baby Legs at this cute little boutique that I stumbled upon. I think they are so precious - perfect for protecting his little knees this summer when he learns to crawl. (Oh my goodness, I can't even think about him being big enough to crawl without tearing up!!!) Wade thinks they are ridiculous, but I think they are too cute and plan on buying more cute
patterns. :)

Hope that y'all had a good weekend! We're looking forward to coming out of hibernation this week! I plan to be out of the house as much as possible....

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Yessssssssssssssssss! A red headed Carpenter boy! I can't wait to see this in person.

Anonymous said...

This is SO weird, but the cars/truck onesie that Drew is wearing....I gave it to my cousin and Judy bought it for her baby! Great minds think alike!

Gran said...

The end is in sight. Love he leg thingies.