Saturday, January 10, 2009

No More Tears...

Clayton thinks he is big stuff when we let him take a shower instead of a bath at night. However, he hated getting the water in his eyes. So... Wade remembered that he showered with goggles on as a kid. Problem solved!

Goggles: They're not just for the summertime any more!
I wish that I could say that there have been "no more tears" for Drew as well. But, he still feels pretty bad. He has eaten and slept much better today, but still has a wicked cough. Hopefully just a few more days... Thanks for all of the phone calls, emails, etc. I think that we are over the worst of it.

3 comments:

Albus Adventures said...

I'm glad to hear Drew's doing a little better and Clayton is cute as always!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I'm glad to hear that Drew's a little bit better! Molly has been sick and I've been worried over her, so I can't imagine what it's like to have a sick baby!! Miss ya!

Hannah said...

That Clayton, what a mess! Jacob loves the shower too. I think it's strange. I'm sure Drew will be back to his old self soon!