Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do

I always thought that the younger child tended to imitate the older child. So far, I am finding the opposite to be true...

Drew in the Bumbo
Clayton in the Bumbo
Drew on his playmat
Clayton on Drew's playmat
Drew in his baby tub
Clayton in Drew's baby tub. Lovely...

Incidentally, I did not pose Clayton in the last picture. That is exactly how I found him when I returned to the bathroom after drying Drew off. I said, "Don't move a muscle. I have to get my camera." What a nut!

6 comments:

Gran said...

Monkey see monkey do... You have to laugh at his antics!

Brad and Emily said...

That bath picture is hilarious!!! What a silly little boy!

Hannah said...

How funny! We have all 3 of those exact pictures! We also have pics of Jacob in the exersaucer and bouncer. Oh ya, and the swing. Thankfully Jacob doesn't weigh much!

Doug and Kelli said...

These are awesome!! We all knew Clayton would be a great big brother :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, someday many years from now, when your boys are men...they will laugh so hard they cry...at those pics! You are so good to capture it all on film! They are precious...and so photo-genic (sp?). How do you always get them to smile so great on camera? See you soon!

Leigh Ann said...

I have a feeling the bath picture will come back to haunt Clayton one day!!!!