Thursday, January 15, 2009

Calgon Take Me Away...

I am stuck in an endless cycle that goes something like this...

Give Drew a breathing treatment
Wipe Clayton's nose
Pump & feed Drew
Wipe Clayton's nose
Change Drew's diaper
Wipe Clayton's nose
Lay Drew down for a nap
Play with Clayton and......
You guessed it, wipe his nose
Repeat cycle again and again....

--------------------------------------------------------
Today I was feeding Drew and Clayton wanted to me to help him with a toy. I said, "I wish I could, Honey, but my hands are full. I wish that God had given me more hands." Clayton thought for a minute and said, "Let's pray. Dear God, please give Mommy two more hands." Amen to that!

-------------------------------------------------------
These are the following places that I have been in the past week: to take Drew to the pediatrician, to take & pick up Clayton from school, to take Drew to the ER, to take Drew to the pediatrician, to take & pick up Clayton from school. That's it - no other errands or contact with the outside world. I am getting REALLY bad cabin fever.

-------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my babies. But, both of them being sick makes my job soooo much harder....

2 comments:

Gran said...

They are such a blessing- even when they are sick. They both love you so much and are so blessed to have a four armed/hands mom!

Anonymous said...

Love Clayton's prayer! Tell him to send that one up for me, too! ;) I'm glad that Drew is a little better...we'll keep praying for the little guy!