Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Pictures...

Nothing much to blog about... But, never fear, there are always new pictures. :)

Clayton sporting the equestrian look in my boots after church on Sunday.
Sweet Drew in his new outfits from Auntie Thia
Thanks Cindy - they are perfect!

We have stopped letting Clayton nap after preschool on Tuesdays & Thursdays. We don't get home until 2:15, and a nap that late just makes bedtime a battle. Today he was watching Word World and fell asleep on the coffee table. The groove in the table made for a wicked sleep mark on his cheek. Poor thing.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Your boys are so cute, Sarah! I love the pic of Clayton in your boots & Drew is ALWAYS smiling!! We have the same couch - gotta love Ashley furniture. :)

I linked to your blog from Hannah's. I love your writing style...you crack me up!

Have a great rest of the week!
Hayley (Adams)

Leigh Ann said...

Those pictures are crackin me up! Clayton is a hoot! Why'd ya have to go and move so far away!?!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Yay! I'm so glad those outfits fit! Love the rockstar/rodeo looks for Drew!