Sunday, March 22, 2009

Clayton is Home & Ashley's Shower

Clayton came home on Saturday morning! It was so good to see his sweet little face run into my bedroom shouting, "Mama! Mama!!" I almost cried because I was so happy to see that little stinker. :) It was wonderful to have a little "Mommy break," but absence sure does make the heart grow fonder. This Mama hen is glad to have all of her peeps under the same roof again! Thanks Marsha and Terry for taking good care of our boy. He had a ball, and we really appreciated the chance to get stuff done around the house!


We all watched Franklin this morning together - one big happy family. :)
Clayton was squishing Drew and hugging him a little too hard. When I scolded him, he said, "I'm just givin' him some brotherly love. He missed me!"
On Saturday afternoon, my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and I all threw a wedding shower for Jay & Ashley. It was fun to see extended family and friends that we don't get to see very often. Several of the guests were sweet to admit that they are "blog stalkers" and follow our blog. I always love hearing that! It makes my heart so happy to know that people care enough to take time out of their busy day to look at pictures of our kids and read my crazy ramblings. :)

It was a fun shower, and Jay & Ashley got some lovely things. We are looking forward to their June nuptials - it is sure to be a beautiful wedding. Can't wait!
Marsha, Ashley, Leigh Ann & I

1 comments:

Hannah said...

I can't imagine being away from my boy! One day...I love how Wade is hiding in the picture. I guess he wasn't quite ready for a photo! HA!!!