Friday, March 13, 2009

Plethora of Pictures...

We went to get some pictures of our newly turned 4 year old today. (I know, I know, I'm the cruelest mother in the world to make Clayton get his picture made on his birthday. Truth be told, he loves to ham it up for the camera. AND we took him to Chuck E Cheese afterwards. That makes it better, right?)

Every time that we go to Portrait Innovations I promise that I am not going to buy a bazillion pictures. I am going to go with the 6 pose package (which includes the CD) and be done. And every time I end up with more because I am the worst decision maker in the universe and can't decide between poses when put on the spot. Oh well, such is life...

Doesn't he look sooo old???





Aren't they handsome? I especially love that Clayton's Batman bandaid is showing. ;)
We took a few family pics while we were there.
(Yet again, we couldn't get a smile out of Drew. That little stinker!)

This was right before Clayton said (in his most dramatic tone), "Drew is sooo heavy! He's squishing me."

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Great pictures Sarah! I still can't believe you have a 4 yr old! What a gorgeous family!

The Westmoreland Family said...

They are all so adorable - My favorite is the very last one of the two boys!!! Adorable!!!

Melissa said...

What great pictures! I love Portrait Innovations too! :)

Gran said...

Just too precious. Just wait until he is 16. Wade will enjoy (?) teaching him to drive. Drew and Clayton are too handsome.

The Scogin Family said...

Oh my gosh - so precious!!! LOVE THEM! You have a beautiful family! :)

Angie said...

I love those!! they are just too precious!!!