Monday, April 06, 2009

Opening Day & Question of the Day

Today, Wade and Clayton got to go to Opening Day at The Ballpark in Arlington. They had so much fun! Some friends from church, Mike & his son Zack, had extra tickets so they invited Wade & Clayton to tag along. I'm told that it was father/son bonding at its finest - baseball, junk food, and cheering on the Rangers.

They even got to meet up with two other couples from our Sunday school class. Sounded like fun! (Amber - this post is for you! ;) )

Abbey - Don't look at the next picture.
That hot dog is totally a figment of your imagination! :)

I spent the afternoon in a quiet house with my napping babe. Bliss.
It did occur to me, however, that there is an uncanny resemblance between Drew and his Glo-Worm. What do you think?

Yay for the Rangers & Yay for swaddled babies that resemble a light up caterpillar! Ha!

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

OHMYGOSH, Drew IS a Glo-Worm!! Love that.

Hannah said...

I think Drew just got a new nick name!

Melissa said...

Keith was at the game too. :) I know Clayton had a fun time!