Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Smile & A Story

"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love."
~Mother Teresa
Drew has been smiling from day one. It wasn't until Thanksgiving that I started to believe that they were true "social smiles" and not just gas. :) Now, the smiles are WAY bigger and happen more often. There is absolutely nothing better than when a new baby smiles at you. I double dog dare you to look at the following pictures without smiling yourself!



Aren't they the prettiest little boys you've ever seen?!?!?


I put Drew in his swing after his 10:00 feeding and went into the kitchen to get a drink. When I returned, this is what I saw...


Clayton had pulled up a chair and was "reading" to his brother. He was reading "I Love You Through and Through," which we have read so many times that he has it memorized. I thought to myself, "If I could just freeze time right at this very moment..."

3 comments:

Matt and Sarah Pitts said...

PRECIOUS!! I love the pic of Clayton reading to Drew. So great!

Chris and Amanda said...

That is sooo sweet!

Leigh Ann said...

Clayton...you got big bonus points from your Aunt Leigh Ann!!! Read on my friend!