Friday, December 12, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

After a week without my hubby, I can attest to the fact that is a true statement! Wade was out of town on business this week and I missed him even more than ever. Two kiddos and no Daddy makes for one tired Mommy! I have a whole new respect for single parents - God bless them! I do feel a sense of accomplishment, though, that I can handle things by myself. I tackled a lot of events this week without Wade - Christmas program, Christmas party, visit to Santa, shopping, etc. It was a very long week, and I was thrilled to see Wade walk through the door tonight.

My computer was also missing this week. It was getting some technical support (AGAIN!). I have four words for you - Never Buy A Dell! Nevertheless, we are back in business again. I posted several posts from the week tonight. I split them up so that it wouldn't be just one ridiculously long post. :)

All of the posts were about Clayton this week. So... I just had to share a picture of my other sweet boy. Here is Drew and his buddy Luke hanging out today. They were much more interactive today than they were a few weeks ago. They took turns "talking" (okay, okay so it was more like grunting and making baby noises). Hopefully, with frequent exposure so early in their little lives, they will grow to be the best of friends. That's our plan, anyways. :)

0 comments: