Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 month stats

Here are Drew's measurements from today's doctor's appointment:

Weight: 16 lbs 13 oz (75-90%)
Height: 26 1/4 inches - Another nurse came in to recheck because he was soooo long! She got the exact same thing as the first nurse. What can I say - Carpenter men are TALL! (90-95%)
Head: 16 1/2 inches (25-50%)

Dr. M. wants us to start rice cereal with Drew. I am a little hesitant to start it so early, though. We had a lengthy discussion about it, and Dr. M. had several really good points about why he likes to start solids at 4 months. Hmm.... still thinking on it. Maybe I'll get brave.

Poor Drew got two more shots. :( He was not too happy about that! Nothin' that a dose of Tylenol and his Miracle Blanket won't cure.

2 comments:

Matt and Sarah Pitts said...

Big boy!! Your arms must be strong, girl! And you gotta love the "I just got shots and I'm sad about it!" picture. Let me know what you are going to do about solids. I'm going to ask my (new) doctor at Grace's 4-montn appt. next week.

Sarah

Hannah said...

I'm with you on waiting a while for solids, but I didn't hear the doc's opinion either. Drew is so enormous! He keeps getting cuter and cuter!