Monday, October 01, 2007

Autumn at the Arboretum

Today we went to the Arboretum with some friends for their "Mommy 'n Me Monday" activities. It was really fun! They had a petting zoo, face painting, crafts, music, flowers, and TONS of pumpkins. I took a million pictures, here are just a few. :) Baby Reagan, Baby Collin, and Baby Julia were so cute. They are all still at the sweet baby stage where they sit where you pose them. Those were the days... I am sure that their mommies all got much better pictures. I had to take what I could get with my mobile toddler. But, we still got some cute ones. I just love the fall - beautiful colors, tons of activities, changing leaves, etc. It could only be better if it had been fall-like weather. It was about 90 degrees today! All these poor kids were sweating in their fall clothes that their mothers were determined that they wear for a picture. One poor little girl was even in tights! Seriously, people...


Happy Fall!!!

1 comments:

Albus Adventures said...

SO cute! I love the one with the goat! That's my little animal lover! We are really looking forward to hanging out with ya'll this weekend! See you tomorrow!