Monday, October 29, 2007

More Carnival Fun

This weekend Wade helped his parents officially move to the house that they bought in East Texas. They had already moved most of their stuff, so Wade helped them load the truck on Friday and he helped his Dad do a few projects around the house. All in all, it was a pretty easy move.

The house is in a retirement community that has cute little celebrations for all the holidays. This weekend was the Halloween carnival. While Wade, his dad, and his uncle were playing golf, Wade's mom, aunt, and I took Clayton to the carnival. It was cute - little games, snacks, and bounce houses. Clayton had a ball! We are definitely getting our money's worth out of his $30 Woody costume. He has worn that thing 3 times already, and he will wear it two more times this week. I finally figured out how to get him to smile for pictures - reverse psychology! I say, "Don't you smile for this picture! I only want grouchy pictures." He turns on the charm and smiles huge smiles for as long as I will taunt him. It sure is going to stink when he figures it out. Hopefully, my little scheme will work through Christmas. :)



0 comments: