Friday, October 12, 2007

Swanky Hankies

This weekend I am going to try to sell some of my burpies and letters at a craft sale with my friend Angie. She sells candles and little girls' hairbows. She graciously offered to let me share her booth. I am so excited about it! I have actually gone a little crazy with the preparation for the sale. I have made 50 burpies, business cards, an email address, and a blog just for the "business." It has all kind of snowballed. :) If you would like to see what I am selling go to http://swankyhankies.blogspot.com/. I have invested some money and A LOT of time into the sale, so I am hoping that it goes well. Please say a little prayer for me and my Swanky Hankies. :)

If you would like to visit the craft sale, just email me at my personal email or at swankyhankies@hotmail.com. Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Albus Adventures said...

The new blog looks great! Good luck at the craft sale! I'm sure they will go like hot cakes.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't come this weekend--we were MOVING (and still are, but had to take a brief break)...I want to order some for little boys---my friend in Austin is due in 2 weeks. I'll call ya this week to work out the deets! ;-)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Nice work girl! You'll need a store front sooner than later ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey friend... I was telling Wade this weekend that we need a letter S for our apartment. You may need to check out our wanna be color scheme before I officially place an order... but I totally want one! Then one day... I'll get some burpies :)
How did the craft show go????