Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Conversations with Clayton

Clayton is such a funny kid! Here are some of his recent antics:


* "Mommy, you said that I am going to get a new body when I go to heaven, right? Well, can I get one without a runny nose?" That one made me laugh 'til I cried - literally. :)

* One day I told him that it was a dreary day outside. He asked me what dreary meant. I told him that dreary meant cloudy and gloomy. His eyes lit up and he said, "Mommy! You are just like Word Girl!"

* "Mommy, you said that Jesus is everywhere all of the time. I think that Jesus tells Santa who is good and who is bad."

* "Daddy, you will always be my best friend, even if I was allergic to you."

* "I'm going to be a Jedi some day. But... I don't know how to be a Jedi. Maybe I'll just be a Daddy first."

* While we were on the airplane on the way to California, Clayton pointed at the no smoking light above his head. He said, 'Grammie, that means no blowin' smoke.'"

* (Talking to Drew in his ooey-gooey baby voice) "Come here sweet 'lil Stinky McStinker pants..." I have no idea where he got that one from!

A few pictures of our little comedian...

He came downstairs in a random costume that consisted of a storm trooper mask, Superman cape, Batman underoos, and Wade's old softball socks. Nice.

Sweet Boy still sleeps with his nanny (security blanket) and his Brownie
and a whole bed full of stuffed animals.

Today was Teddy Bear day at preschool. Clayton chose to bring his dog, Bolt, to school.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

speaking of allergic...how is that going? I love the outfit Clayton. Super Cool!

Gran said...

Please don't encourage late night TV hosting. Oh wait...Clayton would be a breath of fresh air.

Leah said...

Sarah...what a precious boy! I absolutely love that pic of him with his Brownie and nanny! Sometimes I think he is so big, and then other times like that pic...it reminds me, he is still a baby boy! You are so blessed to have such a cutie pie, with that beautiful mind!