Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Picture is Worth...

a thousand words, right??? I feel like I have taken a ton of random pictures lately that don't really deserve a full blog post. But... they are everyday life around here and moments that I just want to remember. So, here are a few snippets with a little commentary. :)

Drew LOVES any kind of art project. Clayton never cared much for painting or coloring, but Drew could spend hours creating pictures. They just so different!

The other day while I was unloading groceries, the boys disappeared and I could hear them playing in the living room. When I finished putting everything away, I came in to see what they were doing. They had fashioned the Walmart sacks into "capes" and they were spinning around being "superheroes." I died laughing! What great imaginations they have!



While Wade and I were in Carcassonne staying in the castle, we bought Clayton a knight's costume. He loved his souvenir! He put on all of his garb and put all of his other armor on Drew. They looked so cute! I especially love Clayton's serious look, Drew's helmet, and Drew's stick horse. Ha!

The boys were watching TV in the living room, and I found them in this position. I thought that it was so sweet! I hope that they are always best buddies! I can't wait to see how 3 man-children interact. ;)

Drew was hugging Wade and somehow managed to shimmy up into Wade's pullover. He was quite pleased with himself when his little blond head poked out of the neck hole. :)

Drew loves our Little People nativity this year! He knows all of the participants and talks to them all day long. He pulls his little chair up and just chatters away. It is adorable!

I asked him the other day what he would like to name his baby brother. He said, "Baby Jesus!" Ha ha! Precious child...

Drew loves his new big wheel that he got for his birthday, but his legs aren't quite long enough to peddle. They figured out that if they rode it together, Clayton could peddle and Drew could help steer. Way to pull off some teamwork, Boys!

Last week while Wade was out of town, Clayton hollered "Hey, Mom! Come in here!" from Daddy's office. When I walked in, he had his computer set up on Wade's desk. He had found an old mouse to use and also Wade's old blackberry. He was quick to point out that he had plugged his phone into his computer to charge. Ha! He will be quite the businessman, I'm sure.


I know that was a random hodge-podge of pictures, but I just want to remember to document the everyday things as well as the big things. :)

0 comments: