Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Breakfast Anyone?

This morning, I woke up to the worst smell in the entire world! Clayton (bless his heart) decided to let me sleep a little and make his own breakfast. He microwaved donuts leftover from the weekend to soften them up. Which was very thoughtful, except that he set the microwave for 9 minutes!!! I woke up with 3 minutes and 24 seconds remaining on the timer. (I can only imagine how bad it would have been if they had been in there for the entire time!)

So, my house now smells exactly like what I would imagine hell to smell like! If have ever wondered what an eternity with Satan would smell like, please feel free to come over. ;)

I have 3 (yes 3!) Scentsy warmers going with fresh scents in them to try to make the smell tolerable. It is still AWFUL! I even texted my Leah to get her Scentsy consultant's cell phone number. I need to request an olfactory intervention - STAT! Ha!


1 comments:

Ashlee said...

HA! What a great kid! I love when kiddos do those sweet things! And good luck with the smell! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!