Monday, December 21, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - December 18, 2015

When we learned that they were releasing a new Star Wars movie, the men in my house were waaaaaayyyyy excited.  You better believe that I was on the phone ordering tickets for the first day as soon as they were available.  I got tickets for 9:30am on December 18th.  ;)

The boys were chomping at the bit to see the movie.  And, bonus!  Doug got a ticket to the same showing!  They favorite movie series with one of their favorite family members = AWESOME!


Now listen, it was a great movie, no doubt!  But, I have to admit...  I fell asleep during the last 5 minutes of the movie.  What in the world?!?!  I always fall asleep in movies.  Always.  And I was super tired from all of the Christmasing and finishing up school.  Owen crawled up in my lap in that recliner and it was warm... and then...  zzzzzz....  I couldn't help it!  I'll have to rent the movie just to see how it ended.  :)

0 comments: