Monday, June 13, 2011

The Moment

I remember the exact moment with both Clayton and Drew when they started really smiling at me - when they would look right in my eyes and their whole face would break out into a smile. It wasn't gas. It wasn't a reflex. It was a true smile and I knew it. That was our moment. The moment where I knew that we were bonded for life. They knew that I was their Mama. And they kinda liked me. :)

Owen and I had our moment last night. The big boys were in bed and Wade was in the living room watching the Mavericks game. It was just O and I in my room and he started really smiling at me. I grabbed the video camera to document our moment so that I could replay it over and over again.

I edited the video down - it was originally 3 1/2 minutes. I didn't figure that y'all would want to hear my obnoxious baby talk voice for that long. You're welcome. Ha! Seriously, feel free to turn off your speakers so that you don't hear my voice go up about 8 octaves. ;)



Isn't he the sweetest thing??? I could just stare at him all day...

1 comments:

Rainey Daye said...

Sarah, Edmund really wanted to watch the video of "baby" and about halfway through he started clicking and tapping his bottom lip at the same time...so funny!! He is really fascinated with little babies and LOVED seeing Owen. You really do have a cutie there!!