Thursday, March 10, 2011

Breaking News...


We finally reached a baby-naming agreement! :) What do you think???

It feels so concrete putting it on the blog! Once it is out there on the world wide web, it's gospel, right? There's no turning back now! Ha!

It has been so fun to spend the last week calling our baby boy by his name. I've loved getting to refer to him as Owen instead of "the baby." Owen Thomas Carpenter will be here in just 2 short months! This pregnancy has flown by, and I know that our boy will be here before we know it. Hope that the nesting urge kicks in soon - we've got a lot to do before Owen gets here!

8 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I love love love it! You Carpenter's have such great taste in names! I can't believe he'll be here in 2 months. I am so excited to come up there and squish his little cheekies!

Tara said...

I love it!!!

Hannah said...

how handsome!

Leah Hunt said...

LOVE it gobs!!!! It is a perfect name for your little love. It is both boyish and manly all at the same time...simple yet sophisticated and unique...timeless, classic and simple. And it makes a beautiful monogram...haha!

LOVE it!

I already love little Owen so much and can hardly wait until he arrives.

Thanks for sharing!

dallasbrewers said...

Whooo Hooo!!! This was my vote all along! What a great, strong name. Owen is going to make the best brother ever! We are praying for an easy next two months on you and a healthy baby! I can't wait to hold this little guy and see how his personality makes your family complete! What a blessing he already is!!!

Hannah said...

OTC!! :)

Ashlee said...

PERFECT! I LOVE that name!!!!

Leslie said...

I'm so excited!! Love it!!