Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dallas Blooms

On Monday, Drew and I met my sweet friend from high school, Kati, at the Dallas Arboretum. I love the Arboretum, and used to take Clayton several times a year when we lived closer. It was just as beautiful as I remembered, and we had so much fun.

Drew was in a great mood and was so easy. I would ask, "Do you want me to take your picture with those flowers?" Everytime he would say, "Yes!" and then bounce over to where I told him to stand and smile. He's so good to his Mama...


We had a little picnic lunch by the lake. Drew wasn't quite sure what to think about Miss Hannah...
until she tickled him...
then he decided that she was pretty fun. :)
He was cheering her on as she crawled on the grass. It was so cute! I asked Kati, "Did you ever think, back in 1997, that we would be watching our babies play in 2011???" ;)



It was a beautiful Spring day filled with flowers, friends, and one of my favorite boys. :)

4 comments:

Gran said...

What a beautiful day. Hannah and Drew are going to be "best buds" - just like their mommas were.

Melissa said...

What great pictures! I wish it were just a little closer to us. Haven't been out there since my bridal portraits. :)

Kati said...

you got some great pics of Drew!!!!! fun times indeed! xoxo

Holly said...

Oh that Drew is a precious one, inside and out!