Friday, July 17, 2009

Fabulous Finds Friday - Edition #1

Don't you love it when a friend tells you about a great bargain that she found? Or when you stumble upon a tip that makes your life so much easier? Or when you try a new product and it works really well?

I love when I find a good deal or a new way of doing something.

So... I thought that I would start posting some "fabulous finds" on Fridays. Think of it as my gift to all of you sweet readers who suffer through me gushing about my kids and look at countless pictures of my babies. ;)

Today, my fabulous find is Eyes, Lips, Face (http://www.eyeslipsface.com/). A friend shared the website with me about a year ago. They have all kinds of makeup, brushes, nail polish, etc. and almost everything is just $1. Seriously, $1, 1 buck, 1 smackaroo, a George Washington! I will admit that I was extremely skeptical at first. I decided it was worth a try, though. I ordered 30 things (for $30) and have liked everything that I got. I mostly ordered brushes, lip glosses, an eyelash curler, nail polishes, and eye shadows.

I still can't figure out how they can sell most of their products for just $1. It's amazing to me! The website says, "We are often asked how we are able to provide our customers with such wonderful products, many for as little as $1. By developing quality cosmetics and the highest standard of service, but using the internet for branding rather than higher-priced advertising media; by sourcing the best ingredients at competitive prices; and by prioritizing our products, rather than their packaging, e.l.f. always provides you with quality and value."

That's your tip for the day, my friends. Try Eyes, Lips, Face out and let me know what you think. :)

Happy Friday! Have a good weekend!

P.S. Please continue your prayers for my friend and her husband. I know that the Lord is working in their situation and that they are drawing strength from all of the prayers being said on their behalf.

3 comments:

Gran said...

What a neat web site. Beauty products are not my "deal", but I know others will enjoy the bargins.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Great tip! The Kabuki brushes look great!!

Chris and Amanda said...

Love ELF! And even better I can buy them at several local stores all over NJ & NYC!