Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun in the Sun-day

Yesterday we took the kids to the neighborhood pool for some fun in the sun! This was our first visit of the summer to the "big water slide pool." Clayton couldn't wait to get his slide on!

Clayton's first slide of the season!


I enrolled Clayton in swimming lessons and he started last Monday. I am amazed by the progress that he has made in just one week! I am so proud of him! The biggest accomplishment is that he has learned to come up for a breath and then continue to swim. Wade stood pretty far away from the end of the water slide and Clayton was able to swim to him. I feel so much better about taking Drew & Clayton to the pool by myself knowing that Clayton is becoming such a good little swimmer.


Drew Boo loved splashing around in the water, too. He laughed and smiled a ton!

Then he chilled in a beach towel. :)

I love my water babies!

Clayton makes EVERYTHING into a costume - even an inverted baby float! He said, "Look Mama, I'm Astronaut Aquaman! Take my picture." That kid cracks me up!

Here's to many, many more summer days of fun in the sun!

1 comments:

Holly said...

What a fun day! Drew is so cute just chillin' in the sun. Clayton with the costumes ... oh my word he cracks me up. :) I miss them!