Sunday, June 28, 2009

Celebrating 9 Years of Wedded Bliss

Wade and I celebrated our 9th anniversary last Wednesday. I can't believe that we have been married that long! Next year will be our 10th - Whoa! What's that? We should celebrate in Hawaii? You read my mind. :)

We were so young...
This year we celebrated in a really fun way. Our sweet pals, Todd & Leah's, anniversary is only 3 days after ours. So, we decided to commemorate our anniversaries together. :) We spent a night at the Four Seasons and it was wonderful! The guys played golf on Friday, and Leah & I got pedicures and massages. It was heavenly!

On Friday night, some of our other pals, the Brewers and the Kraftsons, met us for dinner at Cool River. The food was delicious and the company was even better. We had so much fun!

On Saturday, we had breakfast and then laid by the pool for most of the afternoon. It was a wonderful way to spend our anniversary! I love Wade to pieces and look forward to many, many more years of wedded bliss.
It was a fun kid-free 24 hours with my Hubs, but it sure was great to see those little boogers when we walked in the door. :)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary Wade and Sarah. Love you both!

Papa Joe and Kimi

Leah said...

It was a very Happy Anniversary, for sure!!!! We loved getting to get away with you guys. We treasure your friendship.

Can't wait to do it again!

Hannah said...

Congrats and keep up the good work!

halie said...

Happy 9 years, Carpenters!! I can't believe it has been that long. It seems like just the other day we were dancing to Backstreet Boys at your wedding! Ahh, the memories. :) I'm glad you guys had such a fun celebration!

Albus Adventures said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That looked like a really fun time!

Kati said...

Happy Anniversary! Like I told you (I think), I seriously remember your wedding like it was my own! love you guys!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary...a little late...I am finally catching up on my blog reading!! It looks like yall had a great celebration!!! Hope to see you soon!!