Monday, July 02, 2007

Our first attempt at a blog....

Well, kids, here goes nothing! We are going to attempt to keep up with a blog. (I am 6 months behind on scrapbooking, I have a stack of unread Parents magazines on my nightstand, and I have 12 burp cloths that I need to be sewing on. Remind me again why I think that I will actually be able to keep up with a blog?) Our first entry is pictures from the last few months. Hopefully this will be easier than sending a massive email. :)

I debated about this blogging thing for a long time. In the end I decided that I will give it a try. I will try to be good about updating it, but no promises. :)

April at the Arboretum
Sweet Smile

Smelling the Tulips

Hugging McKenna
First Baseball Game - Thanks Kimi & Joe!

Watching Baseball with Daddy
Three Little Monkeys - I mean cousins :)
Becca & Jeff's Rehearsal Dinner
The Newlyweds Cutting Their Cake
Family Picture at the Wedding
Ring Bearer
Bride & Matron of Honor
At Kelli & Doug's Rehearsal
On the Patio at the Vineyard
"Cheese"

With Daddy @ Kelli & Doug's Wedding
Family Pic (Can you tell that it was getting late???)
Anniversary Dinner in Las Vegas - 7 Years!
Gondola Ride at our Hotel
On Top of the Stratosphere
With the Blue Man Group
In the Lobby of our Hotel
Crazy Clayton Underwater
Mouth Wide Open (as usual)
Floating the River with my College Roommates
2521 Road Trip

8 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

YAY! Welcome to bloggerville! And I am the first one to comment. Score.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I love the pictures and we will check regularly

emily anna said...

yay! I LOVE reading blogs! Can't wait to read more...

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you crack me up! Love the pics.

halie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now!! Yippee!! :)

Gran said...

What amazing pictures! Thank you for the effort! I don't see how you have time. Love,
Gran

Anonymous said...

Blog away...You better update it! :-)

Gran said...

5/3/08
It was fun to look back at this history of your family. Thank you for keeping it up-to-date. You are an amazing mom!