Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fourth of July

We had a great fourth of July this year! It sprinkled a little during the day, but it was nice in the evening. Clayton got to play with his buddy, Walker, and then we all went to see the fireworks. Clayton loved waving the American flag and naming off every color of the fireworks. (I'm sure that the people around us enjoyed hearing a 2-year-old's commentary.) I think the highlight of the day for Clayton was getting to chow down on some Cheetos (a rare treat). :)








8 comments:

emily anna said...

How fun! Claire and Luke wore that same t-shirt to see fireworks~ I wish I would have taken a picture! I hope your doing well!
E

Brad and Emily said...

Great July 4th pictures!! Clayton is so adorable! He has the most beautiful eyes! Keep up the great work on the blog! :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

He looks good waving a flag. Maybe he can help w/ Wade's campaign!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

WOW... it's been about 2 months since we've seen Clayton. He's growing up so fast. We sure do miss and love ya'll!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking at him, I think his shirt will fit PERFECTLY! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. You are - and, of course, Clayton - amazing. I miss you all so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. You are - and, of course, Clayton - amazing. I miss you all so much.

Love,
Gran

5:26 PM