Sunday, July 15, 2007

10 Year Reunion

This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion! I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it was very laid back and fun. There were about 15 people that attended the events, which is a great turn out considering that there were only 38 people in our class. I guess that in my mind I pictured it being like "Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion." It was nothing like that. :) There were no fancy cars, designer gowns, professionally done hair & makeup, or anyone bragging about inventing Post-It Notes. he he he It was just a group of people that had a common past that got together to hang out. I didn't feel pressured to look a certain way or boast about my accomplishments. It was just a really relaxed, mellow environment. I am definately glad that I went. Thanks to Tiffany and Leanne for planning a great reunion!














2 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Your hair looks great! I dont' think I've ever seen it that short, but it looks so good! Glad your reunion was fun. I'da had your back if you wanted to say you invented Post-its.

Anonymous said...

She did try to pull that "I invented post-its" line!!!! But, I knew the truth and filled everyone in on her vicious lies. Sarah, maybe at the 20 year you'll be cool! :-)