Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas in Houston

We were able to go to Houston on December 26th to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family.  We had a great time with all of the cousins!  They sure are a sweet crew!







The biggest surprise of Christmas was probably the unseasonably warm temperatures.  It was 80 degrees in Houston!  Owen asked if he could go for a swim in Papa D's pool.  We gave him permission, thinking that he would only last a few minutes.  That little polar bear got out there and swam for half an hour!  He's a mess!

I couldn't get over how much Angel has grown since we saw him in July.  He is taller than I am now!  He thought that was pretty cool.  :)
 On the way back home, my odometer read 123456.  I thought that deserved a picture.  Ha!
Thanks for making Christmas so nice, Dad, Becca, and Jeff!  We sure did enjoy our time with you all!

0 comments: