Thursday, February 17, 2011

One day they will hate me for this...

The vast majority of my friends' kids are little girls. Therefore, most of my kids playmates are of the female variety. (The major exception is Luke, of course, Drew's BFF. :) ) That's how I ended up with pictures like this on my phone...

Drew in a poofy pink princess dress...
Drew with makeup and a purse...
Drew with makeup, necklaces, and his hair fixed...
And Clayton with makeup on... (He insisted that it was "army guy face paint." That makes it okay, I guess???)

Yes, I know that one day they will hate me for posting those pictures on the world wide web. But, I just had to document the fact that I had to use makeup remover on my children. That is something that I never thought that I would get to do! Ha!

1 comments:

Leah said...

Oh, the joys of having GIRLS for pals!!! So, sorry for all the defileing...girl/princess style! HA!

I promise next time you guys come over, I will at least hide the makeup. The tutu's, necklaces, purses and princess dresses are fare game though. :)

You are such a good sport! And, yes...they will in fact, hate that you have these pictures. Builds character, though, right?