Friday, February 04, 2011

Double Digits!

We are still iced in! Schools are still closed (today being snow day #4!) and everyone is still hibernating at home... It is just crazy! I cannot get over it...

In other exciting news, Baby Boy #3 is due in 99 days! Double digits, y'all! I realized that yesterday started the 100 day countdown and had a mini panic attack. ;) I feel like there is still so much to do, and time is just ticking away! We will be ready and waiting, though, when May 14th rolls around! The little punkin' is still super active, and I continue to be grateful for the constant reassurance that he gives me. Having a newborn is one of my greatest joys, and I get to experience that all over again very soon. What a wonderful blessing to look forward to! I'm anxious to see my sweet little May Baby's face! :)

5 comments:

Albus Adventures said...

Me too!! He will be gorgeous just like the other 2! Can't wait to snuggle with him!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness! 99 day, eeeek! I CAN NOT wait!!!! Yippee! You are such a wonderful preggo girl. It agrees with you so much. Love seeing you grow and can't wait until May!

Gran said...

Can't wait!! Another Carpenter grandson will be wonderful. Drew and Clayton will be great big brothers. Clayton will have to teach Drew the art of being a big brother. ducod

Brent and Abbey said...

I think I realized it too when we hit Feb that we would have Carpenter baby #3 in 3 months OHHHHH MYYYY!!!! He better get ready for all the sugars coming his way!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

99 days!!!!!????????? Time is flying!! Can't wait to see that lil guy!!!