Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Place to Call Home (for 6 months anyway) :)

We are still packing and getting ready to move into our rent house. We have now packed 60 boxes (see pic below) and it feels like there is still sooo much to go. I am now dreading the fact that we have to do this again in 6 months. Most of the stuff we will leave packed in boxes and store in a spare bedroom. But, it still stinks to have to move it all twice. YUCK!


I am attaching some pictures of the rent house, also. It is a cute house. It will definitely do the job for the next six months. I am so glad that it fell into place and that we won't be homeless. :) There are a few community pools, a playground, and a pond in the neighborhood. I'm sure Clayton will enjoy all those things.


Better go. Packing calls...

7 comments:

Albus Adventures said...

Very cute! You are on it with the packing! I know you will be glad when you are settled in the new place! We love you and miss you!

Jeff and Becca

Anonymous said...

Such an amazing answer to prayer. I am so thankful Wade will be closer to work. Clayton will love the parks, pond, and pools. Take it easy and know I am thinking of you. Happy early birthday.

Brad and Emily said...

We can totally relate! We're in a transition home until we find a house to buy here! Your rent house looks cute!

Angie said...

What a cute house! I am so glad you found such a great place! We will have to come and see it when you get all settled in!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Good luck with everything! I'm glad you found a cute place. We've totally been in your shoes so I am feelin ya girl :)

Anonymous said...

Wade did great, so cute!

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family & such a sweet spirit!!! May the Lord continue to bless you & your family. Congratulations on the new HOME!!

Destan & Shemikia