Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Owen's Diaper Shower

Wade & I get the privilege of weekly fellowship and Bible study with an amazing Sunday school class. The friendships that we have formed with our buddies in B35 have been some of the sweetest bonds of our adult lives. I truly cannot imagine our lives without our church family. They are all so precious to me!


Our department has grown a TON since we joined 3 years ago. When we first started visiting, there were probably 10 or so couples that came on any given Sunday. Last Sunday, however, there were 62 people in our class! God has been so good to add to our numbers.

Speaking of adding to our numbers... Our class has done a great job of keeping the nursery full as well. :) If my count is correct, in 2011 8 couples in our class have had or will have babies. I think that our class does a fabulous job of celebrating each baby and supporting the parents as they add a little one to their families. Wade & I have been completely overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of our church pals. They have done so much to celebrate Owen and to minister to us as his parents as well. The MANY meals, cards, gifts, prayers, and visits have touched us both so deeply.

This past Saturday, B35 honored Baby Owen with a diaper shower/sip n see. We had brunch at Mimi's Cafe and everything was just perfect! I loved every minute of our morning together. :)

Owen & I before the shower. He is such a good baby!

I love all of these sweet ladies! They bless me so much!

Owen's personalized frog bank from Abs

My friend Amy made Owen a diaper cake

Isn't Cammi the cutest girl? I loved watching her love on my O.

My friend Somer was really sweet with him, too.

Holly & Abbey with Owen



We have diapers and wipes to last for months. What a HUGE blessing!


We love you, B35ers! Thank you for all that you have done for our family!

0 comments: