Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2 Month Comparison Post :)

I know that I say this all of the time, but I just can't get over the fact that Clayton, Drew, and Owen all look so completely different. I know that you aren't supposed to compare your kids, but it is so hard not to!

I did a comparison post when Drew was 2 months old, and I thought that it would be fun to do again. :) Here are some pictures...

Wade at 2 months

Me at 3 months

Clayton at 2 months

Drew at 2 months

Owen at 2 months

See what I mean??? None of us look alike. Wade and Drew do the most, I suppose, though. It's just so hard to tell. What do y'all think? Maybe I am missing something...

I also wanted to include pictures of all three of my boys at 2 months old in the same outfit sitting in the same chair.

Clayton at 2 months old

Drew at 2 months old

Owen at 2 months old


Clayton looks so tiny with his head full of jet black hair. Drew was such a chunk! Get a load of those cheeks... and thighs... and belly... It looks like he is vacuum packed into that outfit! Man, he was cute, though! My O has so much less hair - hardly any on top. He is right in between the other two size wise. The 0-3 month outfit still has plenty of growing room, but it isn't swallowing him up either.

My 3 sons are all so different, but I love them all the same! Variety is the spice of life, right? :)

2 comments:

dallasbrewers said...

Clayton and Owen's hand placements are THE SAME!!! Whoah!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I love this post! Comparison pics are so fun. Wow, Drew's little chunker legs crack me up!! Must be something about the name Drew and chunk :) I really think Clayton's baby pic looks a LOT like yours!!!