Saturday, May 14, 2011

5/14/11 - Owen is 1 week old!

My Darling Boy is 1 week old! Today was my due date, also. :)

I took this picture at exactly 12:59 to document what Owen was doing at precisely 1 week old. He was napping in his swing. What a life! :)


I weighed Baby Owen, and he was just shy of being 9 pounds. Back up to his birth weight in 1 week. Good job, Baby!



We are all just in love with our little guy! We're so glad that he is here & healthy. I am making a conscious effort to soak in all of his newborn sweetness and spend the majority of my day trying to freeze this time in my minds. I love him more each day...

1 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Congratulations, Sarah!! I know we have never met, but through Leslie I feel like I know you and I'm so happy for you! I LOVE to hear the stories of babies coming into this world and I have enjoyed following yours! Enjoy that sweet little boy!