Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rangers vs. Colorado Rockies

 On Sunday night, we took the boys to the Ranger game.  We had SUCH a good time!  Our tickets were on the very top row, but we were in the shade and there was a great breeze.  We had a great view, too.  The boys thought it was cool being so high up.  ;)

Our tickets included 4 hot dogs, 4 drinks, and wristbands to go in the new KidZone.  All the kids got free Josh Hamilton beach towels and posters.  It was also $1 ice cream night.  We chose a good night to go - lots of bang for our buck!  :)

Aunt Leigh Ann was kind enough to watch Owen for us.  I'm pretty sure that he would not have enjoyed the experience.  He had much more fun with his doting cousins mothering him.  Thanks Eddlemons for taking care of our sweet O!

I had to take a picture of all of my boys in their Ranger gear.  That is one fine looking crew, if you ask me.  Ha!  (I got the eye black tatoos at Toys R Us a few weeks ago.  That was a big hit!)

The boys LOVED the KidZone area.  We had to take a picture with the Rangers Mickey for Grammie.  She loves Mr. Mouse!  ;)

The boys joined the Jr. Rangers Fan Club.  They were super stocked about their duffel bag and rope necklace.  They were decked out head to toe in Rangers paraphernalia!  No doubt where their allegiance lies.  ;)

Clayton is at the age where in order to get a "normal" picture, I have to take a crazy one afterwards.  Silly kid!
I think that my Clay-boy is so handsome!  Even with his jack-o-lantern mouth...  he he!


This was Drew's first Ranger game, and he was in HEAVEN!  He smiled the entire time!

He ate a ton, too!  He guzzled his Coke, ate his hot dog in record time, and scarfed down his ice cream cone.  On the way to the car, he kept saying, "Mommy, will you carry me?  My tummy is hurting so bad!"  I wonder why???  The boy can throw down some food!  Notice his sticky ice cream ring around the mouth...
It just so happened to be our 12th wedding anniversary as well!  We have a picture of how we celebrated every anniversary, so we had to document this year, too.  :)

The Rangers ended up winning 4 to 2, so that was the icing on the cake of a super fun night!  :)

2 comments:

Gran said...

What a fun night-enjoying the game, the ballpark goodies, kid activities, and the Josh Hamilton treats to boot!
Happy anniversary. I still remember how beutiful and happy you were that night in 2000.
I bet the boys did enjoy seeing Mickey in a different outfit. I still remember little preschool you and Rebecca seeing him the very first time. How many times did we ride "It's Small World"?

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary, crazy kiddos!!