Thursday, September 08, 2011

Owen's New Trick

Well, I held true to my word and laid Owen down on his play mat while I worked with Clayton on schoolwork this morning. I laid him down on his back and then walked away for just a few seconds. When I came back, he was on his tummy!

I asked Clayton if he had flipped Owen over. He said, "No, he just rolled over." He had no idea that it was a big deal. Ha!

That little stinker - wonder how long he's been waiting to show off that trick! He did it over and over and over again all day today.

YouTube Video

At one point Drew said, "Good job, Baby Owen! You get a trophy!" It was so cute to hear him so proud of his brother. :-)

I feel like this is the first big milestone. Sitting, crawling, furniture cruising, and walking - they're all going to happen before I know it. It's just crazy how fast that this first year goes by!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Holly said...

Way to go, Baby O! So proud of you!