Monday, January 24, 2011

Clayton's Blair Witch Project

Alternatively titled: What Happens When Mama's Phone Goes Missing

Alternatively titled: Clayton's First Crack at Cinematography

One day last week, I couldn't find my phone. I, of course, quizzed Clayton on its whereabouts. He proudly brought it to me and said, "Look! Watch the video that I made!"

Disclaimer: If you suffer from vertigo or motion sickness, you may not want to view the video below. :)



This is probably not funny to anyone except for his Mama, but I was laughing so hard that I was crying. What in the world am I going to do with this child???

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

BAHHAA! I don't even know what to say! How funny! My favorite part was the description of the "cool" flower pot! HA I love it!

Leslie said...

What a little man! He cracks me up! Can't wait to enter boy world!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

"Magic snow, of course!" LOL

Doug and Kelli said...

That my friends is the refrigerator...best quote ever!!!

...traci said...

too.hysterical.

that kid cracks me up!!