Friday, October 02, 2009

Drew's 1 Year Portraits *tear*

It is really starting to sink in that my baby boy will be one in just a few short weeks! I have been feeling so nostalgic and emotional about this big milestone. I am thrilled to death with how he has grown and changed over the last year, but my heart aches a little that he isn't that tiny little newborn that he was just 11 months ago. It's the strangest happy/sad feeling...

I wanted to have his 1 year portraits back in time to frame for his birthday party. So... I took him to Miss Sheri this week for her to work her magic. :) I just can't say enough about that precious woman. She works so hard to get the perfect shot! She is totally laid back and gives her time so freely to make sure that you are happy with your session. And, let me tell you what, this Mama is very happy. :)

She posted some of the pictures on her blog. Here is the link:

http://www.naglephotography.com/blog/2009/10/grow-with-me-baby-plan/peek-drew-is-1-keller-southlake-ft-worth-childrens-photographer/

**Mascara Alert to the Grandmas** There are pictures from his newborn session and his 6 month session. They will make you cry...

P.S. Leave Sheri a little comment, if you have time. She has been so good to us and I know she would appreciate a little pat on the back. ;)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, Sarah! Those are just the BEST! Those blue eyes of his, just melt my heart! I know these will be treasures for you for many, many, many years! Oh, how he has changed so much this year!

What a joy to see hime grow!

Mrs. H said...

Thank you for sharing Drew's growth!

Mary's Pics said...

Sarah, WOW!!! What wonderful pictures you have. Such a cutie pie. Happy Birthday to Drew....